The DKE Group is looking to fill a part-time (50%) administrative staff position at the earliest possible date.
Since this position is opening up due to a parental leave, the contract is set to run until April 30, 2022.
Below is an English summary of the job description.
Please find the official advertisement, including application instructions, here (in German).
- fluent in German and English
- proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant; familiarity with university organization and university admiration are highly advantageous for this position, but not explicitly required
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office skills (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation programs)
- online collaboration and task management skills (ticketing systems)
- high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- self-motivated and independent organization skills
What we offer:
- a highly motivated, friendly, and international team of researchers
- your own private office with lots of natural light
- ample parking spaces directly in front of the office; Campus Freudenberg is a nice quiet location
- a modern and serene workspace with state-of-the art hardware (curved 4K screen, modern collaboration software, fast computers, etc.). We provide you with the tools you need to get your job done.
- a well-organized documentation of tasks, digital files, and processes. We like to streamline all repeating administration processes as much as possible to save all of us time and effort.
- a coffee kitchen, incl. microwave and cappuccino machine ☕
- General secretarial management & correspondence task in both German and English
- Tasks include: university mail, placing orders, making phone calls, following up with employees from other departments across the campus, maintaining digital filing systems, documenting administrative processes, helping in the hiring process of new team members, updating our flyers and online presence, etc.
- Assistance with the organization of teaching and lecture events
- Writing scientific texts in German and English
Application deadline: June 1st, 2020
For the full job advertisement, click here.